Established in 2003, Investigo is an award-winning, 250 person, UK headquartered Recruitment firm that believes that relationships are at the heart of everything we do. Built on that philosophy we have seen year on year growth since our inception growing to over a $100M and have won Agency of The Year in 2017 and again, in 2018.
With that success and a significant investment and strategic partnership with Careers International in 2017, Investigo expanded into the US Market in April 2018. Within that short timeframe we have already built up a strong reputation and a solid proof of concept increasing our headcount from 4 to 25 employees in our New York Office. Aggressive growth is set to continue in 2020-21 as we expand into new locations and markets across North America.
Investigo is currently looking for a strong delivery focused Recruitment Consultant to join our team of amazing Account and Client Service recruiters within the Medical Communications and Healthcare Advertising space. We are a bunch of hardworking and fun people dedicated to finding mid-senior level hires across the US, and we are GROWING quickly!
This is an excellent opportunity to join an extremely high performing team in Manhattan. We are offering you the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of this exciting and growing organization. Bring your creativity and agency experience to a culture which truly puts you and your colleagues first.
- First and foremost, building strong relationships! (Internally and externally)
- Manage the entire candidate list of our Medical Communication / Healthcare Advertising Team
- Understand how to qualify and spec candidates
- Proactively use tools, resources and netwroks to build a pipeline of candidates for your clients
- Identify, engage and mobilize the very best talent in your market
What we offer
- Competitive base salary
- Strong commission structure, up to 40%
- flexible working, 2 days working from home, work 4.5 day work weeks and get paid for 5
- 22 days PTO, including 3 days over the Winter holidays, plus Public holidays
- International and domestic relocation opportunities
- An incredibly cohesive, supportive and high performing working environment.
What we need from you
- Experience: 2+ years agency recruiting experience, ideally gained within the Medical Communications / Healthcare advertising sector
- Passion - ambition and driven to succeed, by truly enjoying what you do
- Integrity – a commitment to being open and honest in every approach
- Inclusive - value and empower the diverse contributions Investigo’s people make
- Highly effective communication skills with a high level of IQ & EQ
- Strong work ethic.
If this sounds like something of interest and you'd like to learn more, apply on-line for immediate consideration