Established in 2003, Investigo is an award-winning, 250 person, UK headquartered Recruitment firm that believes that relationships are at the heart of everything we do. Built on that philosophy we have seen year on year growth since our inception growing to over a $100M and have won Agency of The Year in 2017 and again, in 2018.
With that success and a significant investment and strategic partnership with Careers International in 2017, Investigo expanded into the US Market in April 2018. Within that short timeframe we have already built up a strong reputation and a solid proof of concept increasing our headcount from 4 to 25 employees in our New York Office. Aggressive growth is set to continue in 2020 as we expand into new locations and markets across North America.
Investigo is currently looking for a passionate, motivated person to join our Newly formed Technology Division and head up a 360 business, focusing on building out CRM / ERP / Data / AI and Cloud based technologies. This is a great opportunity to bring your Technology Staffing experience to a high performing and dynamic organization. You will truly be able to have an impact and develop your own brand whilst growing a business portfolio, working in a cutting-edge industry.
- First and foremost, building strong relationships!
- Building and developing a profitable desk within Technology, permanent / contract
- Negotiation and complex full cycle 360 deal management
- Meeting clients and candidates face to face
- Creating detailed research plans and market maps
- Developing an intellectual curiosity and a market knowledge to engage your key stakeholders
What we offer
- Competitive base salary
- Strong commission structure, up to 40%
- 22 days PTO, including Christmas shut down plus Public holidays
- International and domestic relocation opportunities
- Fast-track Career Progression with high-levels of senior exposure and early responsibility - Associate to Directorship within 5 years
- An incredibly cohesive, supportive and high performing working environment.
What we need from you
- Experience: 2-5 years consulting experience in the Technology Sector (Cloud, AWS, Azure / ERP / CRM, SAP, Oracle Salesforce, Netsuite / Data Science / AI)
- Passion, ambition and drive to succeed by truly enjoying what you do
- Integrity, a commitment to being open and honest in every approach
- Inclusive, value and empower the diverse contributions Investigo’s people make
- Highly effective communication skills with a high level of IQ & EQ
- Strong work ethic.
If this sounds like something of interest and you'd like to learn more, apply on-line for immediate consideration.