Established in 2003, Investigo is an award-winning, 250 person, UK headquartered Recruitment firm that believes that relationships are at the heart of everything we do. Built on that philosophy we have seen year on year growth since our inception growing to over a $100M and have won Agency of The Year in 2017 and again, in 2018.
With that success and a significant investment and strategic partnership with Careers International in 2017, Investigo expanded into the US Market in April 2018. Within that short timeframe we have already built up a strong reputation and a solid proof of concept increasing our headcount from 4 to 25 employees in our New York Office. Aggressive growth is set to continue in 2020 as we expand into new locations and markets across North America.
Investigo is currently looking for passionate, motivated Senior Consultants to join our experienced Pharma / Life Sciences Division and head up a 360 business. This is a great opportunity to bring your talents to a high performing and dynamic organization. You will truly be able to have an impact and develop your own brand whilst growing a business portfolio, working in a cutting-edge industry.
- First and foremost, building strong relationships!
- Establishing a robust network within your specialist field
- Building and developing a profitable desk within Pharma / Life Sciences, permanent / contract
- Negotiation and complex full cycle 360 deal management
- Meeting clients and candidates face to face
- Identifying, engaging and mobilizing the very best talent in your market
- Creating detailed research plans and market maps
- Developing an intellectual curiosity and a market knowledge to engage your key stakeholders
What we offer
- Competitive base salary
- Strong commission structure, up to 40%
- 22 days PTO, including Christmas shut down plus Public holidays
- International and domestic relocation opportunities
- Fast-track Career Progression with high-levels of senior exposure and early responsibility - Associate to Directorship within 5 years
- An incredibly cohesive, supportive and high performing working environment.
What we need from you
- Experience: 1-5 years recruiting experience, ideally gained within the Pharma / Life Sciences Sector (eg. HEOR, QA, Reg Affairs, Medical Writing, Medical Communications, Clinical Development, Clinical Operations, Biometrics, Medical Affairs, GMP)
- Passion - ambition and driven to succeed, by truly enjoying what you do
- Integrity – a commitment to being open and honest in every approach
- Inclusive - value and empower the diverse contributions Investigo’s people make
- Highly effective communication skills with a high level of IQ & EQ
- Strong work ethic.
If this sounds like something of interest and you'd like to learn more, apply on-line for immediate consideration