Investigo is an ambitious, market-leading specialist recruitment consultancy, part of the Investigo Group. There are more than 220 of us who specialise in specific sectors which enables us to make a real difference to businesses and individuals across the world. We’re all about people - especially our own. We’re all very different, but we’re all experts at what we do. We share a desire to make meaningful connections with clients, with candidates and with each other. We work together to make things happen – and of course, we make time for plenty of fun along the way.
Our mission is simple. We want to be the go-to business for sourcing interim and permanent talent in the professional services arena. We specialise by both function and sector which enables us to offer an unrivalled depth of knowledge and expertise. We want to shake up the world of recruitment - and we want to become the market leader in every single one of our specialisms. And that’s where our people come in.
Our Regional Technology & Transformation Team
Our Regional Technology & Transformation recruitment business may be newly formed, but we are no start up! In our short time we have already acquired experienced regional leaders with backgrounds in recruitment and talent consultancy who we know will drive the growth of our business. And we continue to search for market leading talent experts who want to be at the forefront of something amazing and align with our values to specialise in exceptional.
We are looking for experienced recruiters who are relationship builders, each with a trusted personal brand within the technology or transformation vertical in which they operate. We are seriously ambitious, and we are looking to form a team of talent consultants at the top of their markets, recruitment consultants who want to learn and apply their ideas and innovations in order to build talent solutions that drive their clients objectives. In return, we believe success should be well rewarded, and every single one of our recruiters across the business will have access to exciting wealth creation opportunities.
If you are seriously ambitious and ready to take your recruitment consultancy career to the next level, then we look forward to connecting.
About The Role
As a Senior Consultant at Investigo you will be a key member of the team. Not only will you be a strong and competent performer, but you will also lead from the front in terms of all recruitment activity. You will be an industry expert in your specialism, whilst managing all aspects of the day to day running of your business. You will live and breathe the core values of the organisation and be heavily involved in building long term relationships both internally and externally.
· Ensuring a best practise approach to sales, business development, marketing techniques, face to face meetings and networking to build relationships
· Achieving outputs aligned to the Investigo Charter
· Developing and executing on candidate generation strategies (via your software development vertical/technology specialism) and building a pipeline of talent for you and your team
· Always portraying a “lead from the front mentality”
· Manage key client relationships
· Consistently bring in revenue and proactively win business for yourself and your team
· Be a true expert in your area
· Understand the markets within your business and the challenges that exist
· Drive innovative ideas and ways of working to ensure success
· Manage upwards effectively
· Take full responsibility for your work, including critique and self-development
To Your Team
· Mentoring new Consultants across the business in our “Buddy Scheme”, ensuring a smooth transition into Investigo life
· Introduce new initiatives to increase productivity across your team
· Share and promote information that could be useful to the wider team
· Share long term strategic ideas with management
· Lead from the front in terms of your behaviours and work ethic
· Have a strong internal brand and a positive reputation
· Proactively contribute to “one Investigo” initiatives
· Be an active participant of the future leader’s forum