Investigo is an ambitious, market-leading specialist recruitment consultancy, part of the Investigo Group. There are more than 220 of us who specialise in specific sectors which enables us to make a real difference to businesses and individuals across the world. We’re all about people - especially our own. We’re all very different, but we’re all experts at what we do. We share a desire to make meaningful connections with clients, with candidates and with each other. We work together to make things happen – and of course, we make time for plenty of fun along the way.
Our mission is simple. We want to be the go-to business for sourcing interim and permanent talent in the professional services arena. We specialise by both function and sector which enables us to offer an unrivalled depth of knowledge and expertise. We want to shake up the world of recruitment - and we want to become the market leader in every single one of our specialisms. And that’s where our people come in.
Our Regional Technology & Transformation Team
Our Regional Technology & Transformation recruitment business may be newly formed, but we are no start up! In our short time we have already acquired experienced regional leaders with backgrounds in recruitment and talent consultancy who we know will drive the growth of our business. And we continue to search for market leading talent experts who want to be at the forefront of something amazing and align with our values to specialise in exceptional.
We are looking for experienced recruiters who are relationship builders, each with a trusted personal brand within the technology or transformation vertical in which they operate. We are seriously ambitious, and we are looking to form a team of talent consultants at the top of their markets, recruitment consultants who want to learn and apply their ideas and innovations in order to build talent solutions that drive their clients objectives. In return, we believe success should be well rewarded, and every single one of our recruiters across the business will have access to exciting wealth creation opportunities.
If you are seriously ambitious and ready to take your recruitment consultancy career to the next level, then we look forward to connecting.
About The Role
Being an Entrepreneur:
• Consistently grow your business, including pitching and market mapping as required
• Actively working towards Senior Partner – Exec or Managing Partner – Exec promotion targets
• Demonstrate ability to sell retained services as appropriate and/or senior hiring
• Demonstrate an in-depth understanding and knowledge of your market, and the trends that are manifesting and how that impacts your objectives and plans
• Actively seek out opportunities across your team and other Investigo teams to create revenue streams in line with One Investigo and introduce other brands including Exec, Consulting and Caraffi (cross selling)
• Identify the right information and knowledge to ensure you provide accurate, expert and professional advice. Start to take more calculated risks, aligned to the Investigo values; expertise, passion, integrity and inclusivity
• Be clear on what you need to do better to exceed the minimum charter and to deliver required revenue and identifying personal goals
• Identify opportunities to actively lead on events/forums/groups within your client network
Focusing on Great Results:
• Meet target of minimum billing of £350K+ a year
• Have an established planning and monitoring approach for assessing own success and organising your time properly to achieve your goals and exceed minimum charter
• Strive to improve the quality of service to candidates and clients, taking account the diverse client and candidate needs through actively seeking out feedback and opportunities to improve. Be known as a brand leader in your market, using channels such as LinkedIn, support, share and drive Investigo initiatives to the external market
• Focus on delivering timely, ongoing performance with energy, taking accountability for the right outcomes. Have a level of resilience and tenacity, focusing on providing solutions when things don’t go well
• Demonstrate a working understanding and knowledge of the data protection laws, how these impact the day to day operation of a recruitment business and ways of mitigating that impact while remaining within the law
Developing and Engaging People:
• Be involved in hiring process of Senior PRCs for the division
• Communicate with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm, supporting principles of fairness of opportunity for all
• Actively participate in and promote internal initiatives, such as lunch and learns, D&I and Wellbeing and Engagement initiatives across own team and Investigo
• Demonstrate creation and maintenance of a positive, professional and trusting working relationships across Investigo and externally to help to achieve business objectives and goals
• Demonstrate being open to learning and evolving knowledge and skillset
• Identify opportunities to mentor others