Investigo is an ambitious, market-leading specialist recruitment consultancy, part of the Investigo Group. There are more than 220 of us who specialise in specific sectors which enables us to make a real difference to businesses and individuals across the world. We’re all about people - especially our own. We’re all very different, but we’re all experts at what we do. We share a desire to make meaningful connections with clients, with candidates and with each other. We work together to make things happen – and of course, we make time for plenty of fun along the way.
Our mission is simple. We want to be the go-to business for sourcing interim and permanent talent in the professional services arena. We specialise by both function and sector which enables us to offer an unrivalled depth of knowledge and expertise. We want to shake up the world of recruitment - and we want to become the market leader in every single one of our specialisms. And that’s where our people come in.
About the team
Our Professional Services and Strategy team has operated for over 10 years across three distinct business units, delivering mandates across Europe for strategy, operations and technology consulting. They are the preferred supplier for across many of their clients and regularly relied upon to introduce world-class consulting talent, whilst being able to provide ‘in the moment’ insight and competitor analysis. By sharing a core of clients across service lines they have been able to rapidly leverage relationships, open previously unseen doors and ultimately develop exclusive partnerships that continue to stand the test of time.
Recruiting roles from consultant to partner, this team have an unquantifiable impact on their clients’ ability to outperform their competition, and each placement adds significant value and delivery capability.
The team are all based in London but operate across Europe. They continually aim to raise the bar of what is possible for their clients, have a collegiate, proactive and relationship-driven culture, and hold a fundamental belief that it is depth of expertise that will continue to set them apart.
About the role
• Candidate generation focused role within cloud and applications. (inc SAP, Salesforce, Microsoft, ServiceNow, Cloud)
• Market mapping / research
• Responsible for building candidate database
• Responsible for managing initial phase of recruitment – candidate sourcing
• Supporting in building proposals on behalf of clients Experience required
• Knowledge of candidate journey and process
• Delivery into senior positions
• Huge demand at present not being serviced
• Opportunity to deliver to senior positions - £300k+ candidates
• SAP would be the initial focus – we have existing relationships with the leading consultancies
• Opportunity to manage a delivery function in the future
• Dependant on experience, would also have the opportunity to become a 360 consultant.