Investigo is an ambitious, market-leading specialist recruitment consultancy, part of the Investigo Group. There are more than 220 of us who specialise in specific sectors which enables us to make a real difference to businesses and individuals across the world. We’re all about people - especially our own. We’re all very different, but we’re all experts at what we do. We share a desire to make meaningful connections with clients, with candidates and with each other. We work together to make things happen – and of course, we make time for plenty of fun along the way.
Our mission is simple. We want to be the go-to business for sourcing interim and permanent talent in the professional services arena. We specialise by both function and sector which enables us to offer an unrivalled depth of knowledge and expertise. We want to shake up the world of recruitment - and we want to become the market leader in every single one of our specialisms. And that’s where our people come in.
About the team
Our Business Change and Transformation team has been established for over a decade, helping clients deliver large, scalable and also niche programmes and projects across a large array of C&I clients. They work closely with programme budget owners to build workforces to deliver successful programmes, working closely with our Consulting brand and placing consultants ranging from business analysts to programme directors and everything in between. Programmes include HR, finance, target operating model, digital and shared service transformation.
The business unit is split into perm and interim teams, whilst also recognising that different clients require different services. The includes an exec brand and key account function under the Business Change banner. This broad but specialist setup allows the team to extend relationships from industry to industry, giving them high kudos amongst candidates and clients alike.
Our team are true specialists in their field, with an average of eight years’ experience, so it is a great place to learn and share ideas. They are supportive, passionate, driven experts who also recognise how important it is to celebrate success and have fun every day with the team and the wider business!
About the role
Being an Entrepreneur:
• Consistently grow your business and sustainably grow a target candidate market within a specific geographical, industry and/or tech vertical
• Actively work towards achieving either a lifetime of NFI of £125k or £30k billings within a 12-month period autonomously, by placing well qualified, experienced candidates
• Demonstrate an in-depth understanding and knowledge of your market, and the trends that are manifesting and how that impacts your objectives and plans
• Identify the right information and knowledge to ensure you provide accurate, expert and professional advice. Start to take more calculated risks, aligned to the Investigo values; expertise, passion, integrity and inclusivity
• Be clear on what you need to do better to exceed the minimum charter and to deliver required revenue and identifying personal goals
• Contribute to the teams’ business development efforts, by seeking out active hiring information through lead generation in candidate market
Focusing on Great Results:
• Have an established planning and monitoring approach for assessing own success and organising your time properly to achieve your goals and exceed minimum charter
• Strive to improve the quality of service to candidates, taking account the diverse candidate needs through actively seeking out feedback and opportunities to improve. Be known as a brand leader in your market
• Focus on delivering timely, ongoing performance with energy, taking accountability for the right outcomes
• Have a level of resilience and tenacity, focusing on providing solutions when things don’t go well
• Ability to manage the full delivery lifecycle from start to finish: source candidates from multiple platforms (Bullhorn, Job Boards, Job Ads, LinkedIn, referrals etc.), then manage them through the feedback, interview, offer, contracts/compliance, onboarding & aftercare phases
• Demonstrate a working understanding and knowledge of the data protection laws, how these impact the day to day operation of a recruitment business and ways of mitigating that impact while remaining within the law
Developing and Engaging People:
• Communicate with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm, supporting principles of fairness of opportunity for all
• Actively participate in and promote internal initiatives, such as D&I or Wellbeing and Engagement initiatives across own team and Investigo
• Demonstrate creation and maintenance of a positive, professional and trusting working relationships across Investigo and externally to help to achieve business objectives and goals
• Demonstrate being open to learning and evolving knowledge and skillset
• Become an ambassador for delivery best practices across the team and wider Investigo