Who We Are
Investigo Group is a collection of specialist talent management services, with Investigo Recruiting, Definia, Investigo Executive and Caraffi. Each brand has a different focus, from finding life-changing opportunities and sourcing brilliant talent, to networking with leaders and transforming businesses from the inside out. We have the benefits of a being an established group, but have the heart of a start-up, and are always focused on growing the value we offer.
Each of our brands is home to exceptionally talented people flexing their expertise to make a difference to the world of work. Our clients are major players in finance, retail, technology, and telecoms, plus quite a lot in-between! With a record year in 2021, we are delighted to be hiring a newly created role for our Digital Marketing Manager, to take a lead on everything digital across the Group.
Who You Are
The core value this role will give to the group is in defining and implementing a digital strategy across all our brands. Your vision and know-how will help to transform the digital footprint you see today, and steer us to improve our digital presence though data-driven decisions and creative technical solutions. You’ll work with our leadership team and the Digital Marketing Executive to catapult us into the leading position of the talent space, and be part of an ever growing marketing team.
In return for your expertise, your passion for what you do and the value you bring, we will give you flexibility about where you work part of the week, fantastic benefits, dedicated career coaching across softs skills, technical capabilities and leadership. You’ll have the chance to be yourself, authentically. Our organisation wins awards every year for the way we invest in our people, and live our values. Our people and our culture drive all we do, and we’re widely respected for walking the walk, rather than just talking the talk.
We have recently started to work a 4.5 day week, so across the company, we now enjoy a 12.30 finish on Fridays. Wellbeing and a work life balance are actively encouraged and we have a host of ways that we believe this is supported.
About Your Skills & Experience
- This position reports in to the Head of Marketing, so ideally you’ll have 3-4 year’s experience in a B2B digital marketing role, and have been a lead on digital strategies for multiple brands.
- Experience of managing others is required as you’ll have a talented Digital Marketing Executive to coach and work alongside.
- With solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics, such as Google Analytics, NetInsight, and SEMRush, etc., you’re a creative analyst. Passionate about the meaning and value of data, and thrive when capturing and sharing insights so they come to life for the wider marketing team, and non-technical stakeholders can appreciate their significance to the business. You’ll bring a fresh perspective to our brands’ online strategies and feel confident working on projects from start to end.
- You’ll love researching and setting up social marketing campaigns, and offer strategic insights to our Senior External Communications Manager so that content is optimised, on-pointe and gains organic traffic.
- With Database and CRM experience, you’ll advise us on how to maximise our communication channels so that the right messages are going to the right audience, and give feedback on the best way to create value from automated funnels.
- Knowledge of paid acquisition is essential, although this is not part of your day to day role, with external support being brought in as and when we need it.
- Your experience testing and optimising landing pages will help the group’s newer brands to grow, and we’ll be looking to you for feedback on how they’re performing and where we can improve the digital presence.
About The Team
You would be joining our talented marketing team, who sit at the heart of the business alongside our other support functions. They work across all the brands in the Investigo Group and to say these guys continually fly the Investigo flag is an understatement. You won’t meet a team more invested in the brand than this bunch. They provide our talented consultants with everything they need to go to market.
Always focused on the value add, they work on delivering industry leading events and content to help position all the Investigo brands at the forefront of the market. They make sure our external brands are positioned in the best possible light, from helping us to win the most prestigious awards to ensuring our websites are on point, along with our social media presence. They also live and breathe our employer brand, running all the internal events and communications.