Investigo is an ambitious, market-leading specialist recruitment consultancy, part of the Investigo Group. There are more than 220 of us who specialise in specific sectors which enables us to make a real difference to businesses and individuals across the world. We’re all about people - especially our own. We’re all very different, but we’re all experts at what we do. We share a desire to make meaningful connections with clients, with candidates and with each other. We work together to make things happen – and of course, we make time for plenty of fun along the way.
Our mission is simple. We want to be the go-to business for sourcing interim and permanent talent in the professional services arena. We specialise by both function and sector which enables us to offer an unrivalled depth of knowledge and expertise. We want to shake up the world of recruitment - and we want to become the market leader in every single one of our specialisms. And that’s where our people come in.
About the role
We are looking for someone to join our team as a Learning and Development Partner and help us build our US operation, by ensuring we are developing our people to be the very best in the industry.
Why are we hiring this role?
Given the success we have had in supporting and developing our people, we are looking to invest in our learning team and really push the boundaries of what is possible. We want our people to own their future, and be the best they can be, so our role as a learning team is to enable this.
What will you be responsible for?
This is a wide and varied role, that really makes a difference to company performance. Headlines are you will be responsible for :
a. Training our people to be the very best in the industry (from Good to Great)
b. Manage our learning toolkits and career pathways
c. Embracing a blended learning culture
d. Employer brand marketing content
Why does this role differ from other Learning & development roles?
· Working with a seriously good selection of consultants, with £280k per head productivity average with 50 people over 500k – you will learn a lot and pass on some industry leading sales techniques!
· Hugely varied role; working in teams, working on your own, having time to really think but also build strong relationships that you can really add value to across the business
· Make a HUGE difference to our people’s careers, the service we offer our customers and the wider recruitment industry
· We mainly hire experienced recruiters but have a considered plan for less experienced staff which may grow over time. You will have a huge opportunity to help shape that solution
· To learn from a collaborative, passionate and very experienced People and Culture team AND the wider Investigo population