Head of Research.
Join Investigo Executive as an integral member of our Technology Executive team and thrive in a positive, high-energy, welcoming, supportive and inspiring team.
Investigo executive is part of The In Group (TIG). The provision of technology talent through our extensive networks and specialist knowledge is a large part of TIG’s business, with c. 40% of our revenue associated to hiring in this area (c. 300 total employees). We also have a fantastic symbiotic relationship with our highly skilled team of specialists in our sister company Investigo, who often hire specialist talent for the senior executives we place.
This is a key, important role that will support our Partner and Director community with the delivery of high-profile senior technology and digital assignments. The executives that we place can make huge impact in the organisations they join as they typically operate at Board or SMT level. As a team, we work with really interesting businesses across most industries to provide senior technology, digital, data and transformation talent.
We’re looking for:
- Proven experience as an established Managing Researcher. This could be in an Executive Search business, or in a Technology Recruitment team (or both). Must have an interest in developing a career in executive search.
- A self-starter who is accountable, confident, pro-active, committed, and able to manage their own time effectively, and work with client-facing partners to reach deadlines and milestones.
- The potential to manage and coach others and set-up, or significantly contribute to, creating a Centre of Excellence for Research in the technology area.
- Someone who is happy to attend our London and Birmingham offices regularly to build relationships with and work alongside the Partners and Directors they’ll be supporting. Note: this is a hybrid-working role and we work in a mature environment where we manage our own time and location of work effective to get the best results.
- Attention to detail. This is important as our documents are presented to Board / Exec members and they need to be accurate and well written.
- Great etiquette when engaging with senior people and very strong verbal communication skills.
- This is not a sales role. The Partners and Directors that you work alongside are responsible for revenue generation. However, a commercial mindset and ability to spot opportunities is key.
- A genuinely inspiring and warm set of people to work with who come from a variety of backgrounds and represent various nationalities.
- The opportunity to hone a career in Search and, even better, technology and digital search… a high growth, thriving area.
- Great rewards and incentive programmes. We work hard, but also have a lot of fun.
- Variety, flexibility and a pacey, positive environment full of people who are leaders in their field.
- Access to fantastic clients and the ongoing opportunity to learn about a variety of businesses and industries.
- The opportunity to make a real, long-term impact in this area and reap the rewards.
We look forward to hearing from you.