We encourage our people to own their futures. We know career development is personal, so as well as a dedicated Learning and Development team and personal Expertise Partners, we offer dual career paths and regular training. How you choose to develop is up to you.
- We have a quarterly Future Leaders forum to develop our senior consultants
- We have multiple different progression routes. We recognise that not everyone wants to progress the same way, so we offer a choice between a managerial and a billing route - both of which lead straight to our generous long-term incentive plan (LTIP)
- We give everyone a buddy to show them the ropes
- We hold regular ‘lunch and learns’, hosted by business experts or guest speakers who are thought leaders in their fields
- We partner with LinkedIn to offer training and recruiter licences, so you can get the most out of the platform
- We invest in managers with regular people training
- We offer everybody within the business access to fully qualified coaches to help professional development from grass roots to Executive level.
- We run bespoke training sessions for different teams
- We give everyone an ‘Expertise Partner’ who’s there to guide support and develop your skillset from day one
We don’t just recognise good work, we reward it. And we reward it well. From generous commission schemes and incentive plans to international trips and referral rewards, we make sure everyone is valued for what they do.
- Consultants can earn up to 40% of their NFI with the Investigo Platinum Scheme
- We have a generous commission structure - see what you could earn with our permanent and contract commission calculators.
- We’re proud of our long-term incentive plan (LTIP). Our qualifying employees have already benefited financially twice in the last five years, with another scheme lined up soon.
- We take high achievers on regular international trips - including regular spots for our support team
- We have a generous referral scheme for talent you recommend to us
- Have a business lead? We’ll reward you simply for passing it on
We’re an ambitious bunch. And we do whatever it takes to help our people reach their full potential. There are no limits to what you can do, or how quickly, and we’ll support you every step of the way.
- We’re a total meritocracy where you grow your career your way
- We’re super clear about what you need to do to advance
- We’re open and honest about opportunities
- We love promoting from within and offer everyone mentoring and training
- Opportunities are open to everyone, no matter how long you’ve been with us
- Our record progression so far is Associate Consultant to Director in six years
Everyone has different circumstances, different priorities and different passions. And, whatever they are, we believe everyone should feel happy and empowered to do their best work. That’s why we run and sponsor a wide range of wellbeing initiatives and flexible working policies.
- We have a super flexible working policy, with core office hours and lots of remote working
- We have a discretionary finish at noon every Friday
- We run an annual Investing in You event to help people navigate all of the amazing opportunities we offer
- We have our own set of Peloton bikes
- We run lots of wellbeing initiatives, from yoga and martial arts to morning raves and speaker sessions
- We encourage everyone to look after their mind, body and soul
- We have a very active Wellbeing and Engagement committee
- We offer private health insurance, eye tests, discounted gym memberships and more
- We’ve invested in four mental health First Aiders, who are on-site to support wellbeing
Our differences make us stronger and we put diversity at the heart of everything we do. We have an ambitious DEI strategy and work hard to make sure our culture is inclusive to everyone we deal with, from clients and candidates to customers and colleagues.
- Our mission - Turning the dial both internally and externally.
- We nurture an open, inclusive work environment
- We respect one another, so everyone is comfortable to be themselves
- We support our clients to be more diverse and implement D&I strategies
- Our D&I committee is made up of people from across different regions, levels and teams. It meets regularly to keep us improving
- We’re a Disability Committed Employer and champion accessible working
- We have a whole spectrum of different networking groups, like Investigo Pride and Women at Investigo
- We have signed up to the Armed Forces Covenant
- We base our approach to DEI on four main pillars, where we aim to positively impact mindsets and beliefs:
- Disability and neurodiversity
- Gender equality
- Investigo Pride
- Race and religion
Giving back doesn’t just do good, it feels good too. Our CSR strategy is a big part of our culture and we encourage everyone in the business to get involved. We fundraise, volunteer, bake, cycle, sing(!) and much more to raise money and awareness for a different charity each year.
- We love to give back - last year we raised £115,000 for charity through our Big Investigo Give initiative
- We nominate a different charity to champion every year - everyone gets to make a suggestion and then we all vote
- This year’s charity is Rainbow Trust
- We give everyone the chance to take a day out of the business to volunteer
- We have a super busy charity events calendar
- Bake-sales, drinks trolleys, quizzes, international bike rides, football tournaments, music gigs - you name it and if we don’t already do it, we will
- Our previous Charity Partners have included:
- St Mungo’s
- Centre for Mental Health
- Shooting Star Chase
- Harrison's Fund
We know all about the power of building meaningful relationships. That’s why we give everyone in the business lots of opportunities to make connections, both internally and externally. So whether it’s by sharing a hobby, letting off some steam at a social or connecting with a client, building a brilliant network has never been easier.
- Our calendar is jam-packed with social events, from summer conferences to family parties - we aim to bring the whole business together four times a year
- Our shared kitchen space is a great place to relax, share ideas or borrow a book from the learning library
- We have heaps of internal networks, like LGBTQ+ group Investigo Pride
- Wine and cheese, football, books or golf - whatever your interests, you’ll find a club to match
- Clients and colleagues alike, we work alongside exceptional people in lots of different specialisms
WE HAVE BRILLIANT BENEFITS
We want to be a place where people genuinely love to work. That’s why we offer a whole host of different benefits to make life at Investigo even better.
DISCRETIONARY FINISH AT
WE'RE A PEOPLE BUSINESS
We’re all about people. So even though we’re serious about what we do, we’re also serious about appreciating one another as colleagues and as people. It’s the first thing everyone cites as the best thing about working for Investigo.
Built on foundations of transparency and honesty, our inclusive, people-first culture means everyone is appreciated for what they do. It means brilliant benefits, generous commission schemes and lots of opportunities to progress. It means flexible working, charity events and wellbeing initiatives. It means volunteering days, book clubs and early finishes. And it means a lot of fun.
We're award winning
We were named one of the Sunday Times’ 75 Best Small Companies to Work for in London 2020 - as well as picking up 'Best Recruitment Company to Work For (Large)' at the 2021 and 2022 Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards (RITAs).
Thanks to the incredibly talented people who work at Investigo, we’ve also been consistently recognised by Best Companies as one of the UK’s best companies to work for, recently earning three-star status – its highest level of accreditation.
HEAR FROM OUR PEOPLE
The best people to help you understand why you should choose Investigo, are Investigo-ers themselves. Hear from them in the videos below:
WE HAVE A DEDICATED PEOPLE AND CULTURE TEAM
We want Investigo to be more than just an employer. Our vision is to have a game-changing employee experience that empowers our seriously ambitious people to build seriously exceptional careers. And that’s where our People and Culture Team (or PACT, for short) comes in.
Meet a few of the team
The team is made up of Investigo experts from across Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development and Operations. They work across the entire employee lifecycle: fine-tuning our careers site, supporting recruitment, onboarding newbies, designing development opportunities, encouraging engagement, boosting benefits and building alumni networks. It’s a big job, but it means our employee experience is the most engaging and rewarding it can possibly be.
PROGRESSION AT INVESTIGO
At whatever stage of your career you join Investigo, you can own your future! We're a platform for progression so we offer multiple different progression routes so you can forge the path that suits you, with a lot of support and guidance from us along the way.
The good news is that all paths lead you straight to our LTIP and it is also possible to re-focus your journey on to another path should your aspirations change.
For people who have a deep understanding of their market and who are focused on revenue generation and growth.
For those who enjoy managing and developing others, as well as managing a profit centre.
For people who want to work at senior level, and prefer selling and delivering retained assignments.
For those who love building relationships and working mainly with candidates over the long term.
- About Investigo
- Why Investigo
- Wealth Creation
- Search & Apply